Friday, January 17, 2014

Holiday Highlights.

Just for fun, here's an Instagram flashback of what I was up to this holiday season while I wasn't, well...here.

          














Went to see ZZ Top with my parents. // Ate Thanksgiving dinner FOR DAYS (and in the bath tub, no shame in this game.) // Got my Christmas decorations up. // Discovered baking my apple peels at 250 degrees for 50 minutes.  Delicious!  No more wasted peels. // Out of town friends, back home for the holidays. // Christmas baking!  Lots and lots. // Christmas Day finally! // A picture of my sisters and I that I took as a Christmas gift for my mom.  She loved it! // Mini vegan gingerbread houses handcrafted for my besties. // New Years Eve! // Mally's new collar I fixed up out of an old leather belt.  I'm quite proud of it.  :)


It has been an action-packed few months.  I didn't even include anything from my birthday, shaun's birthday, or all of the friend-Christmas parties we had!  I'm glad to be back to my daily routine.  Hibernation mode.




betty signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...