Monday, August 19, 2013

Greetings, Fellow DIY-ers

It's time to get serious!  I started using my Tumblr account more and more as an actual blog until somebody was all like, "Hey, why don't you write a real blog?"  So here I am!  I don't have a lot of insanely interesting hobbies, but I do love to DIY anything and everything.  I am interested in all things home decor, organizational, and do it yourself (and for cheap.)  This blog is my outlet to share my ideas and creations.  I want to get feedback and connect with other people who share my interest in all things afford-ably glamorous.  There's always room for improvement and I'm here to show mine off.


If I show you mine, will you show me yours?  *Wiggles eyebrows*



Oh god, scratch that.  I have a feeling I'm just going to end up saying a lot of embarrassingly corny things. 




 Bear with me and ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...